Wednesday, November 12, 2014

An opportunity!

To those who read my blog: This weekend I am attending the same seminar that, three years ago, got me started on the road to healing from depression. The information and skills I received at this seminar are invaluable to me, not just because they helped me heal from depression, but because they have helped me in every aspect of life, including financial success and family strengthening. Often at these seminars, students receive an offer to invite friends to the next one at a discounted rate. If you are interested in attending "Master Your Influence" in February (In Salt Lake City), I would love to share this opportunity with you! Please send me an email at thenattymomblog@gmail.com and I will give you the details when I receive them! (To learn more about Kirk Duncan and his classes, visit 3keyelements.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment